Name: Business Financials and Loan Readiness
Date: December 8, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
Registration: Register Now
Financing ABC's - How the SBA (Small Business Administration) and the SBDC (Small Business Development Centers) can assist in financing needs for startup and expanding businesses.
Why and How Understanding Business Finance is necessary
Alternative Financing Options - Alternatives to the same old, same old...
Out-of-the-Box Finance Options
How You Can Help Yourself when looking for Money to Start or Expand Your Business
Topics to be covered:
• Business startup considerations:
1. Strong Detailed Business Plan with assumptions.
2. 12-24 months of Projections-Revenue, Expenses, Profit/Loss, with assumptions.
3. 12 months of working capital-expenses.
4. Start a relationship with a CPA—worth the investment.
5. Prepare monthly financial statements, diligently.
• SBA financing options.
• Leasing options.
• Lines of Credit.