Content and Objectives
Utilizing best practice management models developed by New York Times best-selling author, Patrick Lencioni, business leaders will learn:
· How to assess the existing health and effectiveness of their organization and leadership team.
· Why companies need to be both SMART and HEALTHY.
· How to gain the ultimate competitive advantage and build an organization they love leading.
· How to build a cohesive leadership team by overcoming The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
· How to ensure alignment amongst leadership team members by addressing the six critical questions for organizational clarity.
· Tips for leading virtual teams during this time of disruption.
· Additional resources (books, podcasts, etc.) to address leadership, teamwork, developing a healthy organizational culture, working styles, management and employee engagement.
Local NorCal CAPA PRO consultants trained by Patrick Lencioni and The Table Group.
Kristin Vandersluis Consulting