Want to learn some basic improv skills and play a bunch of fun improv games? Then you need Taste Test, Sacramento Comedy Spot’s weekly drop-in improv class. We focus on beginning-level skills, so ANYONE can drop in!
Drop into Taste Test for a while, and then go big and take our 8-week Improv 101 class, offered monthly.
Why study improv?
Think the only reason to take improv classes is to start a career in comedy? The skills you learn in improv can impact your life in many ways, beyond our four walls. Get in on the fun and register today!
Improv training provides many benefits:
- Increased confidence
- Improved public speaking skills
- Enhanced acting abilities
- Gained comfort in social settings
- Refined brainstorming abilities
- Improved listening and observation skills
- Enhanced creative-thinking abilities
- Improved decision-making skills
- Team development skills