Name: Loan Readiness - SAFE Credit Union
Date: September 20, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT
Registration: Register Now
Scott Rogalski Alternative Lending Consultant, SBDC
How does a small business get money? Bank loans—are they impossible? How does SBA look at my loan request? Are there alternative lending options?
Safe Credit Union Presents:
Topics to be covered:
• Business startup considerations:
1. Strong Detailed Business Plan with assumptions.
2. 12-24 months of Projections-Revenue, Expenses, Profit/Loss, with assumptions.
3. 12 months of working capital-expenses.
4. Start a relationship with a CPA—worth the investment.
5. Prepare monthly financial statements, diligently.
• SBA financing options.
• Leasing options.
• Lines of Credit.