Small Business Relationship Banker
Alicia’s business clients share a great deal of courage, passion
seen first-hand how hard small business owners work every
partnerships with them built on collaboration and meaningful solutions. Over the
past 15 years, Alicia has taken the time to truly listen to her clients, so she can really
understand their unique goals for today and tomorrow. She loves working closely with
her client’s entire organization, lending ideas that help streamline efficiencies and set
everyone up for success.
Meet with financial experts on how to get the capital you need to grow your business. This seminar is free, but seating is limited.
Your success is our success. You'll learn:
· What the bank needs to see to say Yes!
· Alternative Financing Options: SBA and-SBA
· How to get the line of credit you need
· Development of a strong business plan and financial projection
· Keys to Being Loan Ready
· Accessing Capital - Bank Lending vs. AlternativeLending
· Organizing and Structuring your Financials
· Completing the Lending Process
· How does a small business get money?
· Bank loans-are they impossible?
· Doing your homework before applying for a loan and who might be able to help
· Why banks might not be able to lend to your business. How SBA might help
· SBA loan guarantee program overview
Tips for dealing with lenders
Register Here: https://nc.ecenterdirect.com/events/43900