Name: Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
Date: January 21, 2020
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM PST
Alzheimer's is not normal aging. It is a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior. Join us to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer's.
- The difference between Alzheimer's and dementia.
- Alzheimer's disease stages and risks factors.
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Association
- Divine Savior Catholic Church
- Senior Care Soulutions
- Del Oro Caregiver Resource Center