Would you like to have meaningful work with an employer that values work-life balance, and colleagues that are all-in, big hearted and solution focused? If so, then SFBFS might be the employer for you!
Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services (SFBFS) welcomes people of all backgrounds and circumstances, providing a judgement-free zone for individuals and families throughout Sacramento County. A staff of more than 80 and several thousand volunteers take our mission of fighting food insecurity one step further by offering education and support for families wanting to shape their best tomorrow. More information is available at www.sacramentofoodbank.org.
The Agency Relations Coordinator will:
- Develop, oversee and facilitate assigned NFAN portfolio
- Facilitate NFAN meetings with the goal of expanding the collective capacity of the NFAN group as well as the capacity of the individual participating Partner Agencies.
- Serve as primary point of contact at SFBFS for all Partner Agencies that fall within their assigned NFAN portfolio
- Conduct individual Agency Capacity Assessments and Community Needs Assessments
- Engage community stake holders to work collaboratively with NFAN group in an effort to create greater food access within the community and identify areas for capacity development of individual Partner Agencies for the NFAN group as a whole
- Facilitate NFAN meeting discussions aimed at building rapport amongst Partner Agencies and other community stakeholders, with the primary purpose of identifying how best to increase the Partner Agencies’ ability to serve more people, distribute more food and distribute healthier options
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of four years’ experience in facilitation or community engagement outreach field
- Minimum of two years of related work experience in program implementation and management
- Prior experience facilitating large community discussions, engage partners/community stakeholders, conduct community assessments
- Leadership skills and excellent decision-making abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and certified on food safety principles, practices and regulations
- 2 years of project management experience - preferred
- Full-time, non-exempt position; Monday - Friday; occasional weekends and holidays as needed (SFBFS’ Food Bank Services campus location)
- Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life/AD&D/LTD/retirement and more