Would you like to have meaningful work with an employer that values work-life balance, and colleagues that are all-in, big hearted and solution focused? If so, then SFBFS might be the employer for you!
Applicants must e-mail resume, cover letter, SFBFS employment application (found at https://www.sacramentofoodbank.org/employment/) for consideration. No phone calls please.
Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services (SFBFS) welcomes people of all backgrounds and circumstances, providing a judgement-free zone for individuals and families throughout Sacramento County. A staff of more than 80 and several thousand volunteers take our mission of fighting food insecurity one step further by offering education and support for families wanting to shape their best tomorrow. More information is available at www.sacramentofoodbank.org.
The Data Coordinator oversees Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services (SFBFS) Food Access program client data tracking efforts and implements both internal and external trainings for food access activities. This position is responsible for maintaining SFBFS’ Food Access program client tracking databases. He/She will provide training to Partner Agencies and applicable SFBFS staff.
The Data Coordinator will (including but not limited to):
- Maintaining food access program client tracking databases, including tracking and managing food access program client data and statistics
- Overseeing the relationship between SFBFS and the food access program client tracking software developer
- Serving as a liaison between SFBFS and its Partner Agencies in relation to food access program client data tracking and provide technical assistance for food access program client data software users
- Performing data entry and ongoing database cleanup when necessary, including troubleshooting and addressing data inconsistencies including but not limited to duplicates and typos
- Using statistical methods to analyze data and create reports for a variety of key stakeholders
- Work with other SFBFS departments to identify and outline specific data needs for projects
- Developing and updating training materials related to food access program client data tracking for food access activities
- Training applicable SFBFS staff and Partner Agencies on how to utilize food access program client tracking software and complete feeding reports
MINIMUM SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree with degree – preferred in education, computer science, information management, or statistics
- 2+ years of experience with implementing trainings for adult audience
- 2-4 years of experience with digital record retention and data analysis/management
- 2+ years of experience with basic statistical methods and reporting
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with GIS - preferred
- Full-time, non-exempt position; Monday - Friday; occasional weekends and holidays as needed (SFBFS’ Food Bank campus location)
- Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life/AD&D/LTD/retirement and more