Would you like to have meaningful work with an employer that values work-life balance, and colleagues that are all-in, big hearted and solution focused? If so, then SFBFS might be the employer for you!
Applicants must e-mail resume, cover letter, SFBFS employment application (found at https://www.sacramentofoodbank.org/employment/) for consideration. No phone calls please.
The Partner Agency Coordinator-Compliance will (including but not limited to):
- Implement and analyze regulatory compliance standards as they pertain to SFBFS’ Partner Agency Network
- Communicate all policies, procedures and standards to network members and SFBFS (as applicable) staff to ensure they adhere to SFBFS’ policies and maintain required documentation
- Conduct annual/biennial regulatory audits for Partner Agency Network as required by Feeding America; helping to ensure all aspects of Partner Agency programs adhere to Feeding America standards
- Train staff and Partner Agencies on Food Safety and be responsible for all staff Food Safety Manager Certifications (as applicable)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent, some college coursework desired
- 2-4 years of experience in field auditing
- 1-3 years of experience in compliance training or related field
- 1+ year of program delivery experience
- Experienced in collection, evaluation, writing and submission of data and reports for regulatory bodies and experience with data gathering and analysis for legal purposes
- Food Safety Manager Certified and/OSHA Certified
- Full-time, non-exempt position; Monday - Friday; occasional weekends and holidays as needed (SFBFS’ Food Bank campus location)
- Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life/AD&D/LTD/retirement and more